Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The P Family

We had a great shoot and it was so fun getting to know your family better. Thanks for being willing to take a risk with me up on those train tracks. We got some really great shots up there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Melissa & Justin
My dear friend Melissa came out to visit from Utah a few weeks ago and I had the opportunity to take a few pictures of her sweet baby boy. Her oldest daughter who is now 4 was one of my first subjects ever to photograph. THanks Melissa for being so willing and helping me on my way to where I am now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Windy said...

Thank you!!!
We all love the pictures!!!
I hope you don't mind I added you to miy blog :)