Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog Overload

It has been so long since I have updated. So here is a overdue post with pictures from Natalie and Ben's wedding, The "T" Family and sweet baby Claira that I took recently.
I will start with the Wedding. It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed working with these two. Congratulations you guys! You have such a beautiful love for one another.
Here are my favorite images from the wedding but there were so many good ones it was hard to choose.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The "T" Family
This family was seriously the easiest family for me to photograph. Not only was it easy because they are all so beautiful anyway but they actually all like getting their pictures taken and I had no problem getting pictures with everyone smiling and looking at the camera. You guys are awesome!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally my sweet friend had her beautiful baby not too long ago and I had the opportunity to take her pictures. She was so good and so fun to photograph. Thanks for being so flexible and letting me get creative.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I just had to put this one in of Isabell. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ariella said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Oh how I wish we could do our wedding all over again so you could take our pictures. You're amazing.

Shilae said...

I was just referring another friend to you, so I was checking out your photos again, and dang, you are seriously the most talented photographer! I love the photo of the wedding where they're sticking their hands out while kissing, and the pictures of Clair, too sweet, and the T family, beautiful of course. We'll have to plan a trip to San Angelo next year for family photos...