Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been a while

So I know it has almost been a month since my last post. I know that is pretty bad. I swear I feel like I have no time to do anything. I have been swamped with work lately, Josh is gone and who knows when he will return, and my calling is keeping me really busy lately as well. Every day I swear I don't sit down until around 9:00 at night.
So anyways back to blogging. Deacon turns one on Monday can you believe it!!! He has turned into such a big boy and is starting to lose some of his baby features. Honestly if feels like yesterday that I had him. So here are some pictures of what we have been up to. We went with some friends to Summer's Farm again this year. It was a blast as always. I am really going to miss our fun tradition when we move to Texas. I wonder if they have anything like that there. Arlie had even more fun this year and Deacon enjoyed being outside although he was not a fan of the slide. In fact he was terrified.
We had such a great time and we are going to miss all of our dear friends when we leave.
Here is a slideshow of the day.

While we were there, we had our friends take a few family pictures for us. Here is what we got.
Photobucket
I also took the kids out to get some updated pictures of them with the fall colors.
here are some of my favorites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jill said...

your kids are SO STINKING CUTE!!! arlie is a doll baby. love the pics!

mheaps said...

Your color looks great Tiff! Dont you love fall! I am so jealous you have such cute kids to take pictures of!

MDtripmom said...

Your children are such beauties and so photogenic! Love them all!