Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catching up

I have been doing a very poor job at keeping my blog updated. I have just found it to be so much easier to post pictures on Facebook that the blog has truly been neglected. So if you want to check out my most recent work...the best way is to check my Facebook page. I always love more fans. Here are just a few of my favorites from the past month or so.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shauna said...

okay so many awesome pictures! you are officially the ward photographer. really really love the one of (april i think) leaning against the hay bale. and also (april's daughter i think) sitting on the suitcase.

Beckie said...

Tiff you have a remarkable TAlent! I love them all!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

So, fabulous! You are amazing!