Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bridget {San Angelo, Texas children's photographer}

We have survived our move to San Angelo, TX and I finally got my first photo shoot here.  Meet Bridget!  She was such a sweet girl for her photoshoot.  She was excited and so willing to do everything I wanted her to.  I would love to shoot 8 year olds more often.  And she was quite the little poser.  She was coming up with all her own awesome poses!  Love this girl.  She is such a sweetheart.  Bridget is getting baptized in a couple weeks and what a great way to capture this time in her life.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiffany - this Becky from church. Your photos are beautiful. Truly. I just love your style.