Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family pictures and Titus

While we were home in Idaho visiting family over the holidays we decided to do a quick family picture with my Dad and step Mom and our huge family. We found a place that had a studio for rent and had someone snap it for us. Here is what we got. I also took this cool feet picture for my step brothers and their wives and son. They are planning on giving it to their dad for father's day. He is a Pediatrist...fitting don't ya think.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also had the opportunity to photograph my brother in laws brand new baby Titus. He was so cute and so good for the shoot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is my little nephey Job. Doesn't he have the prettiest eyes! Cute kids.
Photobucket

1 comment:

the ohana said...

great family picture! that nephew of yours is super cute!