Monday, June 15, 2009

picture overload

Ok- I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of my more recent photo shoots. I am so loving my new backgrounds and the subjects couldn't be any cuter!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle Heaps said...

Tiff you are awesome! Your lighting looks great! Man i need some tips!

Anjie said...

Tiff- You are such an amazing photographer. You have such a great way of capturing not just moments but emotion. I love the new pics of your kids, they are adorable. I love the new backdrops and the old bathtub and yellow chair are awesome. Are you planning a trip to Idaho any time soon?? We would love to have you do our family pics again.