Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun Flower pics

Here are a lot of pictures that I took of Arlie the other night. There were just so many good ones that I wanted to share. Josh and I took the kids on a walk that morning and found a really pretty open grassy area with all these really pretty yellow flowers. I had to go back and get some pics there before the flowers all got mowed away. So here they are.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Spud said...

These are the cutest pictures!! I love them... you are amazing!

Michelle Heaps said...

awesome job! i need a darling little girl to practice with!!! your grunge textures look so good, and everything else! i wish you were coming for the summer. danget. we need hang out time again